Token Sale Info:
- Ticker: TCO
- ICO Start: April 3rd, 2018
- ICO End: May 14th, 2018
- ICO Token Price: 1 TCO = $0.25 to $0.30 USD
- Bonus: Yes
- KYC: Yes
- Token Type: ERC20
- Accepts: BTC, ETH , BCH , LTC and Fiat
- Soft Cap: $5,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap: $30,000,000 USD
- Total Token Supply: 500,000,000
- Tokens For Sale in ICO: 60%
Abstract Summary of ThinkCoin
TradeConnect is a multi-asset blockchain-based exchange that will allow investors to trade a wide range of fnancial products such as cryptocurrencies, equities, FX, commodities and more.
TradeConnect will disrupt a market that is dominated by banks, prime brokers and large funds, creating an immense opportunity to become the leading multi-asset blockchain-based trading network to trade a wide range of fnancial products not found on traditional crypto exchanges.
Initially focused on the retail trading sector, the network will then be expanded into the institutional and corporate derivative trading markets, and subsequently to a range of other fnancial sectors. Ultimately, the trading solution will enable a client to trade any fnancial product with any counterparty using the public blockchain – agnostic of platform or broker.
The Value of the Foreign Exchange (FX) markets, stock, futures, commodities and OTC derivatives markets stood at over US$542 trillion in the six months to July 2017. The advent of the blockchain has created the frst major opportunity to disrupt these markets since the introduction of electronic trading in the 1980s.
TradeConnect’s primary goal is to become the world’s largest multi-asset blockchain-based trading network.
In order to achieve this goal TradeConnect will create a trading economy with the ThinkCoin token (TCO) used as a means of payment to trade fnancial products, grow the liquidity pool in the network and scale transactions.
TradeConnect is issuing an Initial Coin Ofering (ICO) of the ThinkCoin token (TCO). Funds raised as part of the ICO will be used primarily to acquire new users, develop a state of the art matching engine and expand the range of trading products Only TCO holders will be able to trade on the TradeConnect network.
TradeConnect Limited is a member of the ThinkMarkets group of companies. ThinkMarkets is a licensed fnancial services company in the UK and Australia which brings more than a decade of experience, a history of innovation and a strong portfolio of intellectual property to use on the TradeConnect network: all of which will allow it to exceed the goals outlined in our roadmap.
The TradeConnect network
- The TradeConnect Economy TCO tokens are classifed as utility tokens. Participants in the TradeConnect Network that wish to trade and use all its features will need to hold ThinkCoin tokens. These are the units of trade in our token new economy.
- TradeConnect Token Economy TradeConnect has a token economy that is marketneutral and, unlike other exchanges and principal market making brokers, is primarily based on transactional volume vs “risk taking”. The structure of the network will allow a diverse token economy based not just on commissions, but a variety of market-neutral models based on the growth in volume versus the market risk in the network . The primary sources of revenue are the Connect Fees, Margin Lending, auctions of Digital Personas and Token Listings.
- Connect Fee In traditional trading models, every broker charges a set commission. This arbitrary amount is seldom in the best interest of the trade being placed or the trader.
- Margin Lending Margin Trading is a form of trading that allows the user to borrow funds that are not currently available in the wallet. Margin trading has advantages and risk that need to be carefully managed. The TradeConnect team has extensive experience in managing margin risk and liquidity, as our parent company ThinkMarkets has been a margin brokerage since inception.
- Digital Personas In centralized trading models there is very little known to a market participants about the actual underlying trade, aside from the price, time, size and product being traded. The reason for this is that prime brokers, banks, liquidity providers and brokers want to preserve this information to their own use.
- Token Listings With the explosive growth of the blockchain sector, a new marketplace is developing for not only trading but listing and facilitating liquidity for ICOs and digital tokens. TradeConnect will capture a percentage of the total raise from new coins coming to market that wish to list and are approved on TradeConnect.
By transferring fat currency or other cryptocurrencies into TCO, traders can trade in the various markets ofered on the network. The value of the trade is held securely in an Ethereum smart contract and is settled and released directly back to the participants wallet automatically upon determination of the trade
The most benefcial way to serve the trading community is to bring all participants together on a level playing feld and with maximum transparency, while rewarding those participants who bring the most value to the network.
TradeConnect has decided to remove commissions altogether and will implement a Connect Fee paid in TCO that will fund the ongoing development and maintenance of the network as well as incentivize traders to participate in the TradeConnect economy.
In contrast to traditional brokerages or exchanges which keep most — if not all — of the fees generated from trading activity, the TradeConnect network will rebate back 75% of all connect fees to active Makers and Takers on the network.
TradeConnect will naturally decrease the demand for leverage and margin lending by smaller participants in the market. Unlike existing OTC brokerages where even the smallest clients use leverage to reduce their margin requirements while maintaining the same risk per trade or unlimited risk in some cases;, There will likely be demand for increased purchasing power by some participants in the Network, in consideration of this TradeConnnect will support a Margin Lending facility.
Trade Connect has evolved this by creating unique Digital Personas.
These personas will tag each unique subscriber on the network with unique scores and, over time, build a profle that will allow market makers and takers to bid for the right type of trader.
This will allow Liquidity Providers on the network to pay the most for the right type of trade and reduce their overall charges. For each successful persona that is auctioned, TradeConnect will retain the additional spread percentage the Maker bid in the auction.
ThinkCoin (TCO) - an asset-backed token
TCO will be an asset-backed token. We will hold the equivalent value in fat currencies such as USD, GBP, AUD, JPY and other G10 currencies for the available TCO we store in our network. This will stabilize the price of TCO, provide liquidity for makers and takers, and allow market participants who wish to exit TCO into fat a single venue to trade and exchange their currency.
We are able to achieve this through our vast banking network that gives us the ability to hold client funds in a fully segregated manner. We have a decade of experience in handling client money, and TradeConnect operates on a market-neutral revenue model without taking risk. Counterparties and market participants must change their fat into TCO: they can do this on the TradeConnect network, which will initially provide us the ability to maintain price and liquidity in the token.
Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Director & Co-Founder
Rodolfo Festa Bianchet
CEO & Co-Founder of TradeInterceptor
ThinkCoin and TradeConnect will create a cryptocurrency-based solution that connects traders to all financial markets; a multi-asset trading network where you can switch from trading cryptocurrencies into trading other asset classes.
#ThinkCoin #TradeConnect https://t.co/7ajTw8IZgV
Share this ICO