Repux is a platform where corporate and user data can be exchanged between different parties and therefore monetized. It will combine multiple decentralized technologies to produce a decentralized buying and selling point for data and information.
Token Sale Info:
- Ticker: REPUX
- ICO Start: March 6th, 2018
- ICO End: April 6th, 2018
- ICO Token Price: 1 REPUX = $0.20 USD
- KYC: Yes (China Restricted)
- Token Type: ERC20
- Accepts: ETH, BTC, USD
- Hard Cap: $33,100,000 USD
- Total Token Supply: 500,000,000
- Tokens For Sale in ICO: 50%
RepuX Goals & Objectives:
Our goals and objectives for the RepuX Protocol are as follows:
- To develop a high throughput system whereby data can be monetized directly between collectors, developers and users;
- To build a secure reputation infrastructure within RepuX Token transactions that allows users to apply a semi-permanent record in a mutual transaction;
- To develop easy-to-use application programming interfaces (or APIs) that enable third-party developers to build upon our RepuX Protocol to create a variety of different applications;
- To maintain scalability and speed as high priorities during RepuX Protocol design and development; and • To integrate the RepuX Protocol with existing blockchain technology while building custom solutions in certain cases.
Overview of RepuX Technology
The technology of the RepuX Protocol can be broken down into 4 separate layers.
- Application Layer
- Data Layer
- Logic Layer
- Value Layer
- The application layer is at the top of the RepuX Protocol. This front-facing layer consists of various
decentralized applications, or Dapps, that third-party application developers can build on top of the
existing RepuX API infrastructure. An example of this could be a service that allows individuals or entities
to sell social media usage data in exchange for accessing a website.
- The next layer of the RepuX Protocol is the data layer. This layer consists of all the data that can be
purchased and sold within RepuX. By storing the data layer within a decentralized infrastructure such as
IPFS, StorJ8 or Sia, we not only ensure the existence of the data, but also ensure that the data is stored
in a decentralized fashion. Data ownership, sharing, security and privacy preferences can be actualized
using multi-signature cryptographic primitives native to the blockchain, to ensure data be redundantly
secured on chain and also seen and utilized only by preferred parties.
- In order to handle transactions occurring on the data layer, we employ a decentralized logic layer. This
layer could be built on top of the existing Ethereum infrastructure; however, we are also exploring the
use of EOS, or a custom blockchain infrastructure that could potentially scale to millions of transactions.
- At the base of the RepuX Protocol, we build a value layer, which powers the layers above and ensures
that people are compensated appropriately for what they do within the RepuX Protocol. We have
created the RepuX Token as part of this value layer to allow parties to send value payments between one
another for purchases and sales of data and other goods and/or services. Value of the tokens can be
proportional to their demand for their use in data sharing contractual services, whereby different tiers of
token holding quantities can enable more advanced and larger scale data sharing capabilities. This acts
as a mechanism for fairly distributing available blockchain-based data storage and serves as a demand
vehicle for tokens that enables fair data usage.
Share this ICO