Token Sale Info:
- Ticker: DTC
- ICO Start: March 30th, 2018
- ICO End: May 30th, 2018
- ICO Token Price: 1 DTC = $0.00025 USD
- Bonus: Yes
- KYC: Yes (USA Restricted)
- Token Type: ERC20
- Accepts: ETH, BTC
- Soft Cap: $4,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap: $20,000,000 USD
- Max Total Token Supply: 466,153,846 DTC
- Tokens For Sale in ICO: 303,000,000 DTC
Problems of the Dating Industry and Datecoin Mission
The dating industry is currently booming. According to some experts, the total volume of the global online dating market is approaching $5 billion, with a projected growth of $6 billion by 2019.
In our ever-changing world where the modern person’s life is so dynamic, the key feature of the dating app is to quickly find matching partner and meet all the users expectations.
Being focused on the mass market, large dating services try to meet the needs of as many users as possible. As a result, those services attract millions of people with different interests and goals. Despite multiple filters used, the problem of low search relevance results remains unsolved. Therefore, users have to scroll endless profiles and have to waste hours filtering out unsuitable options.
Another problem, namely weak cybersecurity, leads to frequent hacker attacks and imposes a risk of personal data and private correspondence leaks.
Considering all issues mentioned above DateCoin is creating a world-class product, which differs favorably from all existing dating services
Advantages of DateCoin over existing dating services:
- Fast intelligent matching based on face recognition technology, semantic and morphological analysis of dialogues and personal preferences.
- Secure data storage, privacy and end-to-end encryption in chats.
- High efficiency of dating. Our girls are interested in hooking you up.
- No fake profile images and accounts with automated intellectual verification and blockchain technology.
- No hidden fees. Pay for the services when you use it only. We accept cryptocurrencies.
Business Model Explained
When building an international dating paradigm with DateCoin, we appeal to our personal successful experience, Denim app.
Today, Denim app is the market leader of mobile dating in Russia.
The idea of matching (successful men and spectacular girls) is promoted worldwide via mass media, TV shows, magazines, and movies. It worth noting that in today’s world a lot of women are seeking for relationships with wealthy men capable of solving their problems.
Our project audience includes several tens of thousands of active and beautiful girls interested in building relationships of convenience with successful men around the globe. They will readily accompany their partners for both trips for two and business trips. All the girls signed up for the service have been verified, thus our platform is free of bots and fake accounts.
The male audience of our service (represented by men from Russia, the United States, Great Britain, China, the United Arab Emirates, Spain, Poland, Estonia, Finland and other countries) is seeking for the best girls. Our dating app is targeted for successful men who has proven their solvency via purchasing premium access to our service. Dating, romantic relationships, travel for two – users themselves choose the best fitting option.
This innovative concept allows us to achieve high efficiency in dating, and provides our users desired results in 9 out of 10 cases.
The Advantages of DateCoin Tokens
The public sale of DateCoin (DTC) tokens is intended to accelerate project development, as well as to raise funds for product development and promotion globally. In return, we offer a highly liquid utility token, with price rise mechanics implemented. The token is secured with the fast-growing audience worldwide.
DTC utility token is backed by working dating app Denim, that has been demonstrating fast-growing audience dynamics and stable cash flow generation.By the end of the year 2017, Denim generated $2.5 M in revenue with 700K+ signed up users.
DTC token growth factors
- Designed as a product utility token, DTC is capable maintaining its liquidity level. After token emission all service prices will be nominated in DTC, providing up to 50% off compared to ones in fiat currencies.With exclusive features available for tokens only, the users will be encourage to use DTC.
- Legal reliability. Our token is in regulatory compliance with all legal requirements of crypto currency market. Legal reliability ensures its stability and minimizes risks for both investors and owners.
- Token price mechanism incorporation. Token demand will be secured by the fast-growing audience and entering new markets. Token holders will be able to use tokens for in-app purchases and sell it to millions of users worldwide. According to DateCoin development plan, the app active audience will amount up to 20 million users by the end of the year 2021 resulting in high demand for tokens.
- Use of blockchain, neural networks and intelligent algorithms. With innovative technologies implemented, the key problems of dating industry, such as fake accounts and bots will be fixed forever and the users will enjoy enhanced security in chats as well as quick and easy search of the best matching partner. This approach will allow to develop completely new dating model that will be in high demand and capable of generating multi-million revenue.
Online Dating Market Outlook
According to statista.com, the volume of the global online dating market will amount to $4.88 billion by the end of 2017 with the projected growth up to $5.87 billion by 2019.
The United States is the key player of online dating market. The projected revenue will amount to $2.18 billion in 2017. However, the growth rate of the US market is decreasing year-to-year, converting from quantitative to qualitative. It is expected that the market share of the North American countries will decrease from 46% to 40% by 2021. It can be explained by growing popularity of online dating in Asia (8.9% per year), South America (8.17% per year) and Europe (3.43% per year). By 2021, Asia may surpass Europe and become the second largest market in the world ($ 1.54 billion and $ 1.45 billion, respectively).
The leaders in the European market are Great Britain ($ 248 million), Germany ($ 250 million with 4.2% annual growth), France ($ 161 million), Italy ($ 91 million with 4.3% annual growth), and Spain ($ 82 million).
In South America, the largest market is Brazil ($ 98 million with 8% annual growth) and Mexico ($ 69 million with 7.8% annual growth).
The share of China in the market of Asian-Pacific countries is about 57%.
The market volume is primarily affected by the audience solvency. Thus, North America has only 17% of the world’s dating services audience, but has the largest revenue due to high ARPU ($ 24.9).
The situation in Asian-Pacific countries is quite opposite: more than 50% of the global audience and only 24% in revenue. It is expected that the number of users in Asian-Pacific countries will reach 326 million by 2021 (64% of the global audience).
The total audience of dating services will amount up to 600 million users worldwide by 2021.
Depending on user purposes, search and matching criteria , online dating market can be split into three categories:
- Matchmaking – dating for relationships. For example, Match, Eharmony.
- Online dating – flirting in chat rooms and via video services. Those services are mainly used for random dating and flirting. For example, Tinder, Zoosk.
- Casual dating – sexually oriented dating. For example: Ashley & Madison, SeekingArrangement
The demand for dating services is also shaped by cultural differences varying from country to country. Thus, the share of casual dating in the US is 30%, while in Asian countries this segment amounts to 7% only.
The fastest growing segment is matchmaking (+ 23.2% by 2021) and casual dating (+ 21.4% by 2021). Online dating demonstrates a moderate increase (+ 14.5% by 2021).
Matchmaking is the world’s most profitable segment (49% of the total revenue) with 127.7 million users as of 2017. At the same time, the most popular segment is online dating (random dating and online chatting): 57% of users and only 28% in revenue.
The major growth of the dating services audience is expected for matchmaking and casual dating The projected ARPU increase amounts to 3 5% for matchmaking and 7 2% for casual dating segments (incl 13 2% growth in Europe and 15 2% in North America)
Each segment has its leaders. However, local products usually prevail in a list of the the most downloaded apps. For example, Tinder is the leader of online dating segment and dominates in the Northern Europe and the USA. Badoo is quite popular in the Eastern and the Southern regions of the world. Lovoo and Momo are number one services in German-speaking countries and China, respectively.
Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & Investment Director
СТО & Chief Crypto Officer
Share this ICO