Token Sale Info:
- Ticker: COIN
- ICO Start: Mar 9th, 2018
- ICO End: Apr 6th, 2018
- ICO Token Price: 1,100 COIN = $700 USD
- Total Token Supply: 107,000,000
- Distributed in Crowdsale: 52,500,000
- Token Type: ERC20
- Accepts: ETH
- Hard Cap: $30,000,000 USD
Coinvest, an emerging startup comprised of Microsoft alumni, is announcing that it will offer a crowdsale of $30 million in COIN tokens to seed the world’s first decentralized stock market for cryptocurrencies, built on blockchain technology. Crowdsale funds will be leveraged to continue the development of its products and drive the company’s mission of:
“Creating decentralized tools for the world to seamlessly, securely, and safely invest and use cryptocurrencies.”
Frustrated with the complexity, fragmentation, and quality of cryptocurrency investment options available on the market, Coinvest is determined to democratize cryptocurrencies by creating tools to:
Provide mechanisms for consumers to seamlessly, securely, and safely invest and use cryptocurrencies
Empower anyone to create investment vehicles for a personally curated index of cryptonized assets using one platform, one wallet, and one coin
At the core of its product portfolio is the Coinvest protocol: A blockchain protocol defining investment transactions between users and the Coinvest smart contracts. Supporting the protocol is the Coinvest DAPP. The Coinvest DAPP, empowers anyone to virtually invest in individual or a curated index of cryptonized assets through one coin. To do so, users create virtual portfolios and trade their favorite cryptocurrencies using market buy, limit buy, sell, and short orders. Orders are executed with the COIN token which are sent and held in escrow by the Coinvest smart contract. The Coinvest DAPP and smart contracts keep track of all investment data including assets, distributions, etc. Upon executing sell orders, the smart contract releases invested funds and any profits back to the Coinvest DAPP. Users can then spend cryptocurrencies directly from the DAPP using their wallet or Coinvest debit account. All transactions and funds are digitally automated by open-source computer code and are never touched or managed by any third-party.
Advantages of Coinvest:
- Simplicity - Investing in cryptocurrencies today is an extremely difficult and a intensive process. Exchanges require KYC authorization which can take hours (if not days) to validate. Coinvest legally bypasses the KYC process as there is no exchange in fiat currency, assets, and as the Coinvest smart contract is the custodian of your deposited funds.
- Convenience - Securely storing cryptonized assets is imperative but not trivial. Some coins and tokens have different standards and require different wallets. As a consumer, you have to choose between different wallet options (such as hot, cold, paper, etc.) depending on your risk appetite. Storing assets yourself is feasible for some; however, complicated and risk hacking and user-error. With Coinvest, there is no storage of investment assets as all portfolios are completely digital.
- Function - Prices in cryptocurrency can be extremely volatile. Acquiring assets at the wrong price and time can be the difference in gains or losses. There are currently limited investment options that empower users to execute flexible buying options such as shorting and price limit orders. Coinvest is one of the first in the industry to offer this functionality.
- Diversification - Unlike current exchanges, Coinvest offers index funds containing a portfolio of cryptonized assets related to components such as market capitalization, industry, etc. The index funds enable users the ability to invest without individually and actively purchasing assets themselves. Meanwhile, providing broad market exposure, low operating expenses, and low portfolio turnover.
- Autonomy - There are currently no investment vehicles that enable investors to curate and invest in an index of cryptonized assets created by themselves. Current investment, index, and mutual funds are managed by third-party asset managers and offer no flexibility and control of the fund itself. Personal curated index funds on Coinvest empower users to control the assets, distribution percentages, rebalances, and withdrawals of their own individual fund.
- Decentralization and Security - Investing in cryptocurrencies require sending funds direct to an exchange or investment fund (which inherently creates centralization and high risk as they are the custodian of your funds). Coinvest does not accept any funds (fiat, cryptocurrency, etc.) or payments direct from users. User funds are held in escrow and controlled by the Coinvest autonomous bot (computer code) within a smart contract in the Coinvest protocol. Users can withdraw funds or close their positions at any time and obtain distributions automatically via the Coinvest smart contract. The Coinvest investment process requires no human involvement or interaction.
- Backed Collateral - All investments made through the Coinvest platform are backed by the cryptonized assets themselves. To ensure liquidity, Coinvest employs two reserves. (Please refer to the Coinvest Reserves section in this document for more detailed information) Investments will only be executed based upon available assets in the reserve, ensuring the security of all users. A percentage of company revenue is allocated for additional purchases to increase liquidity and scale the reserve in relation to growth.
Share this ICO