Token Sale Info:
- Ticker: UMT
- ICO Start: March 20th, 2018
- ICO End: May 20th, 2018
- ICO Token Price: 1 UMT = $0.50 USD
- Bonus: Yes
- Token Type: ERC20
- Accepts: BTC, LTC, XRP, BCH, DASH, ETC, ETH, USDT, Wire Transfer, Visa/MasterCard
- Soft Cap: $10,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap: $100,000,000 USD
- Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Tokens For Sale in ICO: 50%
“Blockchain in Telecom” ecosystem provides direct interaction between end-users, mobile operators and service-providers via smart contracts.
It eliminates hundreds of intermediators, dramatically reduces costs of mobile services (up to 10 times while going abroad), and saves years and millions of $$ on implementation of the oldfashioned and ineffective roaming technology.
How it works: any mobile carrier could publish its own prepaid tariff plans (“Offers”) as smart contracts. These Offers are visible to all other operators and their subscribers. By selecting an Offer, a new “Request” smart contract is created, with the Digital Identity of a subscriber and Payment transaction.
As a result, the Offer issuer identifies the user and receives money, and starts servicing the subscriber directly, with local price and high quality.
The same business process is available for any non-telecom service provider (like music, TV or cloud services) who is interested in distributing its own Offers among multimillion customer bases of mobile operators.
The Blockchain ecosystem consists of a limited number of high performance servers (“Nodes”), which belong to the crypto community. It means that any crypto holder could buy a license to manage the Node, and start earning by processing the smart contracts.
The more operators and service providers are connected to the “Blockchain in Telecom” ecosystem, the more “smart contracts” are to be processed, the more revenue and value of each Node. Our approximated projection is 10x annual growth of Smart Contracts in the ecosystem.
High ROI is combined with Low Risks, because we’re a proven team with 20 years’ experience in telecom industry. During this period, multiple telecom and software development businesses have been created:
- Mobile Virtual Network Operator under brand “Allo Incognito” (240K Premium Subscribers)
- “Bubbletone” messenger with 100+ useful features. It’s customized for the needs of mobile operators to provide additional revenue streams on voice calls and SMS from the app and other telecom services. Beta version is already available at App Store and Google Play.
- Global Mobile Data Exchange developed for mobile operators who are interested in global coverage services for their subscribers. Currently local prices on mobile services are already available in 80+ countries. We are running an ICO to gather funds mainly for development marketing, expanding and sustainability of the ecosystem.
Founder of 4 active telecom companies, with $50M annual revenue
Telecom visionary, founder of 3 start-ups in the USA, China and Russia.
CEO of “Allo Incognito” (mobile virtual network operator)
Bubbletone to Showcase its Blockchain-based Platform for Mobile Operators at CIS 2018 GCCM
More details are available here: https://t.co/15oKbZZx0Y
#CarrierClub #Bubbletone #telecommunications #CIS #Mobile #Telecom https://t.co/PL8nfN2PHr
How blockchain can improve telecom business support systems
ITU News caught up with Yuri Morozov, CEO and Founder of Bubbletone Blockchain for Telecom, about how blockchain can modernize the industry.
#ITU #ITUNEWS #blockchaintechnology #INTERVIEW https://t.co/iA7SNjiQgO
UMT Token is Available on Live Coin Watch
Live Coin Watch is one of the best real-time crypto price indexes with graphs & historical data for 2000+ coins including Bitcoin, Ethereum, & altcoins from major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Share this ICO