Main features of Bountie also include:
- Peer to Peer competition/wagering
- Right now most of the platforms offer platform points when you play or win tournaments, for Bountie, gamers would be able to wager fiat currency or Bountie Coins for our tournaments/leaderboard. When they win the gamers they get rewarded back with fiat currency or Bountie Coins, not points. This allows gamers to actually make a living while playing their favourite games.
- Bountie's own game
- We are planning out to launch our own game in the near future. A game built from ground up with the gamers' feedback and participation. Many platforms are just aiming to be aggregators and tournament organizers.
- Many more games offering
- We are starting out with CS:GO and Dota 2 but we will be quickly moving into many more games like PUBG. Most of the other platforms offer a limited number of games or only a few popular games.
- Carefully crafted platform
- Most platforms(in general, not just gaming) are built without much thought into the User Interface and User Experience. Our team has been building websites, platforms and mobile apps for our clients for years. We have also researched deeply into other platforms before we finalized on ours. We will be building a platform that gamers will feel excited to use, easy to navigate and be a part of. This level of execution will be a key difference between something like Slack Vs Hipchat.
- Marketing and Building Community
- A platform is only as good as it's community and user base. We are currently building our gamers community even before we launch our platform. Most of the platform has a very limited number of gamers, this results in the same few players always playing against the same people in the same games of the platform. We have allocated a significant percentage of our ICO funds to do marketing heavily and putting in mechanics to reward our gamers to join our platform and community. This will ensure that we'll have more than enough liquidity in our platform for gamers.
Bountie wants to create a
Gaming Ecosystem that
revolves around the Gamers,
Partners and Bountie.
The Partners refer to Computer Hardware companies such as Logitech, ASUS, Dell’s Alienware and also game developers like Bluehole Studio Inc (For PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) & Valve Corporation (For Counterstrike & Dota 2).
Hardware companies would be able to sell their products online and offiline via Bountie‘s platforms to Gamers. Bountie also operates sweepstakes and tournaments that allow Gamers to win products.
Bountie will also work closely with partners to gather feedback on products or games, create in-house content around them and help them to publicise to our targeted group of Gamers.
Thus, creating an Ecosystem where everybody needs everybody and a strong network effect that strengthens as we scale.
- Proprietary Matchmaking Algorithms
- Bountie utilizes algorithms to matchmake players with
similar skill sets. This results in a level of competitiveness
and also guaranteeing fair and even matches.
- The Bountie Leaderboard experience is kept
fresh through the introduction of Leaderboards.
These Leaderboards are refreshed every quarterly.
Tops 10 players on the Leaderboards receive additional
Bounty above and beyond their match winnings.
- Quest Rewards System
- Players can earn Bountie coins by completing daily
quests. For example:
- Play 10 games.
- Get 50 kills.
- Share your match results on social media.
- Immediate Match Rewards
- An element of instant gratification is baked into Bountie.
Players pay a small fee to participate in competitive
matches and immediately receive earnings when they
win these matches.
Because of technical and fraud prevention, Bountie will display “Pending Winnings” inside the winner’s wallet but Bountie Coins will only be transferred in a week when the match has been verified that it’s won fair and square by the juries(admin from Bountie or a group of fellow gamers),
- Party Support
- Bountie enables Players to group up with friends and play
their favourite games together. Players may also choose
to play solo. In team-based matches, solo Players will be
grouped with other similarly ranked Players via Bountie’s
Share this ICO