What Will Birdchain Not Do?
- Birdchain will not provide phone numbers to companies. Birdchain only facilitates the service
- Birdchain will not use Birdchain app user contact list
- Birdchain will not allow service price to exceed 80 percent of the country’s average
- Birdchain will not allow companies to send messages without clearly stating their name
- Birdchain will not allow people who received transactional or promotional message to contact the Birdchain app user for 72 hours after receiving it
- Birdchain will not collect user’s personal data
Benefits for People
Normally, people do not send SMSs to their friends, relatives, or acquaintances. They communicate through instant messaging apps like Facebook Messenger, Viber, or WhatsApp. Even though people do not send SMSs, operators include a limitless amount of SMS messages to their mobile plan and people pay for the service they do not even need.
In 2015 the global revenue of A2P SMS market was $56 billion and it is estimated to reach $63 billion in 2017. All Birdchain app user are expected to become “players” in this market and receive their share. The more messages will be sent from their phone, the more they will earn from selling their unused SMS messages to the businesses.
Birdchain app is going to work as any other instant messaging app. People will be able to use it to chat with their friends and family. When they want to sell their unused SMS messages via Birdchain, they will enable this feature in their settings.
Share this ICO